Know your Attorney
Graduated from The University of Mississippi with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, 1984.
Graduated from University of Mississippi School of Law with a Juris Doctor Degree, 1987.
Summer Session Graduate from the National College for DUI Defense, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2004.
Certified Operator of the Intoxilyzer 8000.
Solo Practitioner – From 1988 through October, 1998 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
Assistant Lee County Prosecuting Attorney & Youth Court Prosecutor – 1990 through 1995.
Nickels & Weddle, PLLC, Tupelo, Mississippi – Forming Partner in October, 1998 to July 2012.
Solo Practitioner – July 2012 to Present.
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- Past State Delegate for The National College for DUI Defense
Admitted to Practice:
- All state and federal courts in the State of Mississippi
- United States District Court – Northern District of Mississippi
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Areas of Practice:
- Practice dedicated to the aggressive defense of those charged with DUI.
- Mr. Nickels enjoys racquetball and gardening